Friday, May 9, 2014

Frankie Friday

Friday again! How does the week sneak by so quickly? Well for me, with a 6 month old, it sneaks by in sleepy cuddles, baby kisses, playing with blocks, making silly noises and singing silly songs all the live long day (see what I did there?). It's the best way to spend a week! But, I digress. It also means more designs are being designed by me. Let me introduce Frankie:

{copyright Sarah York 2014}
{copyright Sarah York 2014}

{copyright Sarah York 2014}

Soon to be available on Spoonflower. Head on over there to see additional color ways!

Also of note- It's my birthday this weekend and mothers day, so I'll be drinking champagne and being waited on hand and foot (Right, Michael?). Actually, we're going surfing! And having all my favorite things, and I get to hang out with my favorite people, which sounds pretty special. I hope you do something fun an have a lovely weekend, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!

    And happy belated! It's amazing to me how many designers/artists and the like have May birthdays (i'm the 23rd!). Not a coincidence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! Happy early birthday to you! That is strange about May. There must be something to that...

      Delete

I love feedback. Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs